Sunday, October 25, 2015

Yesterdays Post

Hello Lover,

For some reason this wouldn't post last night.

It was lovely to take a 4 hour nap after training today. I tried texting you but you were asleep and so I fell asleep and it was great. Got up and went to the gym to start my training. He measured me (I'm 13.6% body fat, whatever that means). Then he gave me a workout and told me to go do it. I guess I was expecting him to watch me or push me or something but it was just like working out myself. The difference was I had to turn in my numbers so I definitely did push harder knowing someone was about to look at them - and mind you , he was impressed. I pushed myself that on multiple occasions I really thought I was going to throw up. I hovered outside the bathroom a bit just in case. After I ate and hung with MAJ Ho and clan for a few then went to a country concert and sat with CPT England. The country music made me feel at home. This weekend has been a good homey weekend with out BBQ and country, just made me feel good. Also good hanging out time and resting. Good weekend so far!

I think my goals were to just workout and maybe sleep all day so I pretty much close got those.

Tomorrow: pretty much the same. I want to get a good 3-4 hour nap, go to bed early, go to church, read scriptures, call mom, and maybe (MAYBE) I'll try the crossfit thing that starts only on Sundays but I don't think I'm up for it tomorrow.

I did have an epiphany today. It was about myself and came while I was watching the concert. It was just so peaceful somehow. I reflected on it and on the weekend and the thought came to me that the world needs more people like me. Now I don't normally think stuff like that, generally I think I need to change to better meet the world's needs and dwell on what I'm lacking. But I feel that I brought people together and feel that I have something to contribute that isn't common in the world. I think I have been given an independent soul that sees the world objectively and has a knack for taking things slow. I felt that this is needed because sometimes it takes an outsider to see the bigger picture and to eliminate bias. Sometimes people need to be reminded or even told to slow down, look around, and just be. Of course there are things in that that I am actually needing to work on like just "being" but I think I have a pretty good way of just slowing people down and sharing a bigger picture. Anyways, I just felt really happy because I spend so much of my time and thoughts thinking about how I wish I could join the crowd more, or lead the conversations better, or whatever. But I'm needed just the way I am and I feel that is empowering. Now I can focus on being the best me and not worry about the other stuff. It comes on its own.

So I was about to skip writing tonight because it is so late but I'm glad I did cuz I forgot about that thought until I started writing and I think that is a significant realization the Lord blessed me with today. I'm grateful for this opportunity to share with each other each day and ask that you keep holding me accountable because it helps me. I expect you to write daily too!!

You are the cherry on my Sunday, the icing on my cake, the whipped topping on my pumpkin pie...oh my gosh I want pumpkin pie!!! Please send pumpkin pie somehow!

I love you most,

Your boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.