I am sooooooo Sorry that I have been absolutely failing at this whole writing thing. I have seriously fallen asleep at 8:30 for the past three nights, well except last night when I talked to you all night. It is so cold I always justify staying in my warm bed rather then getting out for any reason.
I didn't do too much of anything, I started to make the eyes for the costumes but it turned out alright but not awesome so I got discouraged after one hat and really wanted to have a nap but Aubrey came over and were were talking and visiting with mom and it sed up all my sleepy time. Adrien was sick today and around 3:30 I was thinking the kids would be one soon, and then I realized that Adrien was upstairs and I needed to run and get them!! They were there waiting for me and not too mad that I was slow. I like picking them up and getting to be apart of their school experience. It looses something when you just drive by and pick them up as opposed to getting to walk in the school and see the hallways, hear and say hi to the teachers and other parents. I enjoy it.
We went to Gma Olsen's house for Piano lessons after school and the kids did so great! They were excited to show her their pieces and they sight read the new ones so well. I was excited that it went so well. I hope we are able to keep up with this because it is such a useful skill to have I also want to get better, so I suppose I should get to practicing!!
I guess I should have taken my nap today because after dinner I was just extra grumpy with all the antics. Izaac came home from playing outside angry and confrontational and I totally played into it. I should be better at trying to make him smile and drag him out of a grumpy mood but I want it to come from within himself. But it starts with a good example from his mom so I had better start stepping it up.
Bedtime, and evenings always go so much smoother when Preston finally gets put down for the night. It is like the home gives a sigh of relief, and relaxes. I really need to start putting him down earlier for all our sanity. I love how well he goes down for naps and bedtime. After a song and some loving he is quiet and content. We have been blessed with great sleepers. I remember Ava being much the same way. Izaac and Cora I think we put them in the same room too quickly and it was too hard having a small person to play with but they still did alright.
I am excited for halloween and can't wait to be finished with all the costume making!! and to put all my craft junk away and not have it in the way. This is such a small living space for so many people that anything extra is so noticeable.
I have goals... I feel like they are mostly the same as always.
1. Scriptures and Prayers
2. Workout in the morning
3. Eat no sugar on weekdays, or at least no candy, sweets, junk stuff like that. (Its good Halloween is on Saturday)
4. Make some special time for Cora
I love you and love to talk to you. You are amazing and I am so proud of you for going out of your comfort zone and being aa friend to those around you. Isn't it amazing that the things we need are the things we have to offer to others. We can sit around being sad that we have no friends or we can go out and be a friend to others. (I am thinking of myself as well in that, not picking on you) Usually the things we feel are lacking in our lives are the things we are withholding from others, and if we offer it to them we can find it ourselves.
I hope you have a great week away from work and find some things to do that are productive, maybe making me a cool sand box in the wood working shop... Just saying:)
You really thought having allergies would make you more attractive??
Love to you my one and only, lover, and partner in life.
Your adoring super fan!
Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.