Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dear Favorite,

I just came from the theater here in Kuwait and watched "Intern". It was a cute movie and worth watching if you get the chance. Kind of a tear jerker though, I'll admit. Humans are just frail and we are all just like little kids sometimes - really I guess we are all kids in an eternal sense. We just need to feel loved and nourished and look to whatever we can find around us to fulfill those needs. I was thinking, I think we need to just snuggle our kids more. I know we made the choice to keep them out of our bed while they grow up, and I'm still glad we did because it is important to have that one private space, but at the same time I'm also sad because they just need to be snuggled and hugged and cuddled so much. No doubt the most important thing is that they know they are loved without a doubt.

I loved talking to you on the phone during my talk walk; talkie walkie. We should plan that more to just chat every week sometime.

On another note I saw a guy waiting at the counter in Starbucks flexing his bum cheeks. He was an older guy and he would flex both then alternate back and forth. Good exercise I guess.

I'm grateful we are so much on the same page. We see eye to eye and are definitely traveling this journey side by side at the same rate. I appreciate how when I lag behind you encourage me to catch up and on rare occasion I have the opportunity to do the same for you; but that's very rare. I look forward to building us in more ways and sharing our emotions and ideas with each other.

Thanks for being my bestie,

Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.