Thursday, May 19, 2016

Now that you are home

I have been meaning to write a welcome home letter to you on here for sometime but am finally actually doing it.

I love having you home. I love watching you with our kids, I love watching you with other people, I love watching you with me.

I feel more appreciative for all the little things that you so willingly take care of. I love that when I am having a hard day just the sight of you lifts my spirits so much. I know that we are perfect for each other, there is no doubt in my mind that we have our perfect relationship.

I am excited for our new adventures together. The world sure feels like a crazy and confused place but I know that we can create a refuge from the storm and find peace there as a family no matter where we are, if we build and strengthen our family and center it on Christ we can find peace and strength that we lack as individuals. I know I have been slacking on my part and I have a strong desire to follow Christ and I am trying to align my actions with my desires at the moment. I am committing to you now to be better every day. To smile a little more, to serve a little more, to study a lot more and to help our children to do the same.

I want us to last forever and if we want something to last forever we need to fortify it now so it will withstand the storms of life.

I want to be with you in the eternities surrounded by our little Pilgrim army of crazy kiddos, and their kiddos and on and on.

Your eternal partner.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.